How we collect your information
When you visit the Card PMT website or use Card PMT services, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website. This is statistical information and does not identify the individual.
When you use Card PMT services, we collect information about your activities on our website such as transactions or alternatively we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
How we protect and store personal data
Your personal data is stored and processed on our computers in the UK and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards including safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption. We enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and only authorize access to personal data for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
How we use the personal data we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal data is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. To that end, we use your personal data to:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you;
- process orders or applications submitted by you;
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We never sell, rent, distribute or share your personal data with third-parties except for the express purpose of providing merchant account services and do not do so without your explicit consent.
We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies on an anonymous basis using only raw data, not personal information, and use it to improve our service and personalize content and advertising. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our ad-customization programs, simply log into your account under the Profile subtab under the My Account tab and adjust your preferences or follow the directions provided by the communication or advertisement.