Card PMT has authorized partnerships with leading European banks. Our long-standing relationships with these banks enable us to obtain current bank accounts for our clients without delay in more than ten different banks. Your banking needs determine which bank is most suitable, and affords the best features and options for your business. A European bank account allows you to receive quick settlements from your online business and includes payment card, Internet banking and access to other banking products associated with your account.
Our company assists individuals and legal entities with remote bank account opening in the Baltic region and other European banks.
Our partnerships with foreign banks will guarantee your satisfaction and confidence in:
- Inexpensive banking fees
- Availability of additional services
International bank account opening protocols may be very different what you are currently accustomed to. International banks are obliged to screen their clients meticulously and due diligence procedures apply to all existing and new clients. Most banks are very cautious when dealing with new clients and prefer that they be introduced by someone they know and trust. Our unique corporate formation solution will resolve your issues regarding KYC and Due diligence procedures and simplify the account opening process.
Documents required for private individuals
- Identification document: a valid passport or National ID card.
Documents required for legal entities
- Original company incorporation documents, e.g. Incorporation Certificate, Articles of Association, Bylaws etc.
- Documents, confirming the authority to open and manage company accounts, e.g. Power of Attorney, Extract from the Enterprise Register, Resolution, Minutes, etc.
- ID documents: a valid passport or National ID card.
- Documents confirming the beneficial ownership.
- For companies incorporated more than a year ago: Certificate of Good Standing, certified by Apostille.
Information concerning Apostille, legalization and notary certification of company documents, is evaluated on a case by case basis depending on the jurisdiction of the applicant.